The WSSPK/WSSPK24 is a wall mount, outdoor speaker (WSSPK) and speaker/strobe (WSSPK24) designed to meet code requirements for audio, visual and voice communications .
The WSSPK24 offers a fixed 15/75 candela strobe and is shipped as kit with the GBLP back box. Listed to ANSI/UL 1480 and ANSI/UL 1638, CAN/ULC listed, applicable IBC/IFC/IRC Standards and NFPA 72.
- Strobe nominal voltage 24VDC
- Frequency range 400-4000Hz
- Kit includes GBLP back box and either WSSPK or WSSPK24
- Speaker voltage 25 or 70.7 VRMs standard, field selectable
- Field selectable power taps: 1/8W, 1/4W, 1/2W, 1W, 2W, 4W.
- Screw terminals, separate in/out wiring (12-18 gauge)
- Synchronize strobe by using Gentex AVSM control module
- High decibel output
- Strobe maintains constant 1Hz flash rate regardless of input voltage
- Faceplate available in red or off-white