The WSSPK Colored Lens Series is a wall mount speaker/strobe that was designed to meet code requirements for audio, visual and voice communications. Applications include severe weather evacuation and emergency response.
The WSSPK Colored Lens Series offers a fixed 15/75 candela strobe and is shipped as a kit with the GBLP back box. Colored lens colors include amber, blue, green and red. Listed to ANSI/UL 1480 and ANSI/UL 1638, CAN/ULC listed, applicable IBC/IFC/IRC Standards and NFPA 72.
- Strobe nominal voltage 24VDC
- Lens colors available: amber, blue, green and red
- Frequency range 400-4000Hz
- Kit includes GBLP back box and WSSPK Colored Lens unit
- Speaker voltage 25 or 70.7 VRMs standard, field selectable
- Field selectable power taps: 1/8W, 1/4W, 1/2W, 1W, 2W, 4W
- Screw terminals, separate in/out wiring (12-18 gauge)
- Synchronize strobe by using Gentex AVSM control module
- High decibel output
- Strobe maintains a constant 1 Hz flash rate regardless of input voltage
- Wall mount to a standard 4” square x 2 1/8” deep back box
- Faceplate available in red or off-white