The GHSLF Series is a high quality, low profile, low frequency audible and visible appliance that offers a dependable audible and visual alarm.
The GHSLF Series produces a 520 Hz square wave, temporal 3 tone with a jumper selection for normal or loud decibel tone. The GHSLF is offered in a fixed 15, 110 and 177 candela strobe. Listed to ANSI/UL 1971, ANSI/UL 464, CAN/ULC S525 and CAN/ULC S526, applicable IBC/IFC/IRC Standards and NFPA 72.
- Nominal voltage 24VDC
- Features SuperSlide® bracket – ease of supervision testing
- Features Checkmate® – instant voltage verification
- Fixed candela options: 15, 110 and 177
- Synchronize horn and strobe with Gentex GTSM control module
- Prewire entire system, install mounting bracket, then instsall signals
- Input terminals 12 to 18 AWG
- Produces a 520Hz square wave, temporal 3 tone
- Jumper selection for normal or loud dBA
- Temporal 4 pattern available when used with Gentex GTSM control module
- Tamperproof re-entrant grill and locking screw
- Faceplate available in red or off-white