The GHLF Series is a low profile, low frequency audible appliance that offers a 520 Hz square wave audible alarm with the most efficient (dBA to mA ratio) current draw available.
The GHLF Series produces a temporal 3 tone with a jumper selection for normal or loud decibel tone. Listed to ANSI/UL 464, CAN/ULC, applicable IBC/IFC/IRC Standards and NFPA 72.
- Lower installation and operating costs
- Nominal voltage 24VDC
- Features SuperSlide® bracket – ease of supervision testing
- Features Checkmate® – instant voltage verification
- Synchronize horn with Gentex GTSM control module
- Prewire entire system, install mounting bracket, then instsall signals
- Input terminals 12 to 18 AWG
- Produces a 520Hz square wave, temporal 3 tone
- Jumper selection for normal or loud dBA
- Temporal 4 pattern available when used with Gentex GTSM control module
- Tamperproof re-entrant grill and locking screw
- Faceplate available in red or off-white